what if a fic in which tony finds this post, laughs until he can’t breathe, and then sets about convincing doritos to release a limited edition captain america flavor, with chips dyed to look like steve
steve would like everyone to know that tony is an ass & also the reason for 98% of his headaches.
So I was supposed to do this when I hit 5,000 followers and so on and so fourth but I haven’t had the chance to actually do something special for my followers so here it is (Forgive me for my lack of doing anything ;A;) But I’ve managed to put enough aside to give something back to the lovely people who have been with me for so long! Admittedly this is also my attempt at welcoming the people who have come to this blog and my thank you for being the sweethearts you all have been!
- Must be following me (I will be checking!!!)
- Reblogs and likes count as entry and you can reblog as many times as you wish, but remember to be kind to your followers!
- Giveaway blogs aren’t particularly favourable I’m afraid
- Shipping available everywhere just as long as you’re comfortable giving me your address
- End date will be the 3rd of July (NZ timezone)
- Annnd of course this has to get a decent amount of notes!
*~*What’s up for grabs*~*
- Anything under $35 from Brave store OR anything under $35 from Syndrome!
- Any pair of contacts from pinkyparadise $25 and under!
- A binder in black, grey or white by whatwears
The winner will be chosen through a randomiser, I’ll contact whoever wins and we can talk things out from there. Good luck and I hope you all have a wonderful time!
I could have used this information over the last 29 years of my god damn life
My mom taught me to pack like this and she gets mad when I come to visit and sees that I don’t use it.
I need to remember this for uniforms.
Oh my god, I am learning this ASAP. HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE?!
True, unprecedented, epic love. #TFIOS
Sheep — ohalbatross
So I just got back last night from a brony convention in San Francisco. I was working a booth for a vendor friend, and let me tell you what happened:
We met a little girl who was there with her family. She got a button drawn at our booth, told us all about her favorite…
So far, I have been enjoying the Adventures of Business Cat a great deal, possibly more than is appropriate for an adult human. (All of these are from the webcomic Happy Jar)
UPDATE: Now with more Business.
YES ALL THE BUSINESS CAT STRIPS IN ONE PLACE
what if the new animal species we discover each year are actually being dropped off by aliens? like they have an over abundance of yeti crabs or something and so they brought some to earth because they knew we’d get a kick out of this
This is the cutest conspiracy theory I’ve ever heard